Post Call Survey
… Ultimately, the customer’s evaluation of issue or contact resolution is
what matters most…
…After-call surveys provide fairly immediate customer satisfaction feedback which can be easily incorporated into a FCR measurement program
– Ascent Group Study Report 2017
The Primas Post Call Survey Solution is an automated performance and first call resolution application that provides customer feedback and insight about their call center experience. The PPCS provides for immediate and anonymous agent feedback to ensure an accurate depiction of your customer service, while minimizing call center administrative costs.
- The Primas Post Call Survey assists you in gauging the voice of the customer, the real perception of the customer's experience, giving you the ability to differentiate hearsay from verifiable data and facts.
Post Call Survey Benefits
- Valuable customer feedback that improves operations and first call resolution rates
- Improved customer satisfaction
- New training and processes from survey results
- Reduced agent attrition
- Quick ROI
Post Call Survey Features
- Supports all major IVR platforms
- Automated system, user defined parameters
- Surveys occur at the end of the initial call and are agent anonymous
- Customers provide feed back via recorded messages
- Customizable reports by site, group, and agent
- Integrates CRM, switch-ACD, and IVR
- Handles DTMF or Speech
- Used in single or multiple call centers
- Distributes calls per agent
Our post call survey solution enables you to establish an automated process of receiving call center customer feedback. This automated, in-house solution has an excellent ROI with significant savings from automation, quality and first call resolution improvements, customer and employee satisfaction. In the end, it helps reduce operating costs, and gives your customers the opportunity to leave you valuable information about their recent experience when interacting with your contact center representatives.
To learn more about our Post Call Survey Solution, download our
white paper or give us a call now at 888-477-4627
Additionally, you may request a call or send us a question using our Contact Form.